Burlap Holiday Wreath
Skill Level: Beginner
- Design It: ® Simple Style® Wire Wreath
- Burlap Roll: Green, 5" x 10 yd
- Chenille Stems: Green
- Cut the chenille stems in half.
- Gather one end of the burlap together. Use a half chenille stem to tie the end of the burlap to the center two wires on the wreath.
- Measure out about 10” from the end and gather the burlap again at this point. Hold the burlap where it is gathered and fold this 10” length creating a loop. With a half chenille stem, tie the gathered point of the burlap about 1” up the wreath from where you tied the end.
- Measure out about 10” more and gather again. Make another loop and tie the burlap to the wreath again about 1” away from the last tie.
- Continue looping and tying the burlap until the wire wreath in completely covered.
- Use a chenille stem to tie a cluster or ornaments to the wreath.
- Tie a simple ribbon bow and secure it to the wreath just below the ornaments.