Cake Pop Display
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Brand Products:
- Make It: Fun® Foam: 6" Ball
- 25 – 30 decorated 1 1/2" diameter cake pops
- Small, color coordinated cupcake papers to fit cake balls
- Yellow acrylic paint
- Clear class pedestal candy dish (optional)
- Paint brush
- Glue gun and glue sticks (optional)
- Old newspapers
- On newspaper-covered work surface, paint foam Ball yellow. Let dry.
- If using pedestal candy dish for base, hot glue edge of dish and press painted Ball in place. (Alternative: Place painted Ball on cake plate.)
- Starting at center front, insert one toothpick into Ball. Put one cake pop into cupcake paper and press onto toothpick, going through paper into cake pop. Insert two more toothpicks, about 1 1/2″ apart so that when cake pops are added, a triangle is formed among the three cake pops.
- Continue to insert toothpicks, visualizing triangle shapes over surface of Ball. (Note: Each visualized triangle should use one or two cake pops as part of the next triangle to keep all evenly spaced.)
- When ready to serve, invite guests to simply remove cake pops / papers from the toothpicks.
One Longfellow Place
Ludington, MI 49431
Elmer’s® Products, Inc.
460 Polaris Pkwy. Ste. 500
Westerville, OH 43082