Skill Level: Beginner
- foam Brand Foam:
- +Cone: 24”
- Variety of Dried Naturals:
- +Wheat, mini-Indian corn, leaves, pine cones, feathers, flowers
- Variety of Permanent Imitations:
- +Grapes, sweet peas, asparagus, onions, potatoes, artichokes
- Floral Pins
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Starting at the top of the cone, begin gluing one of the items in a line down the cone, gradually spiraling to the bottom as shown.
- Following this gradual spiral, repeat this step with the rest of the items on the cone, alternating them by color and texture to create an eye-catching conversation piece. Larger items should be glued toward the base of the cone.
- Fill in around the cone with smaller material to completely cover.
- Place the collage tree on a tray to display or let stand alone.
Tip: Apply acrylic sealer to finished project to secure materials to the STYROFOAM* for a longer lasting display.