Cube Puzzle with Recycled Cards
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Foam:
- Four - Cubes, 3"
- Scrapbook Papers: solid colors
- Christmas Cards: (6) 5”x5” (Tip: We used Christmas cards, but you could use any season/theme cards)
- Glitter Pens
- Paint Pens
- Choose six different colors of scrapbook paper to coordinate with the six cards. Cut 6×6” squares from the scrapbook papers. Center and glue the cards to the coordinating papers. Cut each of the 6×6” card squares into quarters, each quarter measuring 3×3”.
- Lay the cubes on the table creating a 6×6” square. Glue the four quarters of one of the 6×6” card squares to the cubes. Continue gluing the card square puzzle pieces to the six sides of the cubes.
- Use the paint pens to write the year the card was received and who it was from. Use the glitter pens to frame around the cards.