Skill Level: Beginner
- foam Brand Foam:
- Ball: 3”
- Clay, color your choice
- Wiggle Eyes
- Chenille Sticks
- Felt: 2 colors
- Pom-pom, color to match hat
- Wilton® Silly Feet Silicone baking Cups
- Clay Roller
- Roll out the clay to about ¼” thickness, and press onto ball to completely cover.
- Press the ball snug into the baking cup.
- Push two wiggle eyes into the clay. Shape two small pieces of clay into eyelids and stick in place above the eyes to help hold the eyes in place. Use a toothpick to draw in a mouth.
- Cut a stem in half. Bend each half in half for arms, and push them into the ball on either side.
- Cut two small mitten shapes from the felt and glue to the ends of the arms.
- Cut a 3”x3” square from felt. Glue it into a cone shape for the hat. Glue a pompom to the top of the hat. Place on the head.