Skill Level: Beginner
- foam Brand Foam:
- 4” Ball
- Tower Vase
- Glass Crystals
- Permanent Viburnum
- Permanent Foliage
- Permanent Ivory Flowers
- Baby’s Breath
- Long Pearl Sprays
- Sheer Ribbons
- 5/8” Wood Dowel (28” long)
- Low Temp Glue Gun
- Cut the dowel at a 45 degree angle to approximately 28” long.
- Glue the dowel centered into the 4” white ball.
- Option: Paint the wooden dowel with ivory paint, let dry. Or apply glitter glue and glitter.
- Place dowel into a tower vase with 2 permanent Viburnum stems that have been bent at a 45% angle downward.
- *Helpful Hint: Since this design is white and ivory there is no need to cover the ball. Allowing the white sparkle of the foam® to show will enhance the overall design. elevatedcenterpeice2Add crystals to the vase, to secure the stems, add weight to the vase and create interest and texture at the base of the vase. Cut permanent foliage to appropriate length and secure stems into the foam ball base.
- Cut permanent flowers to length and add to the foam ball creating an elongated cascading centerpiece shape; fill in around arrangement with Baby’s Breath.
- Add the Pearl Sprays and Ribbon to your arrangement. Allow the Pearl Sprays and Ribbon to cascade from the arrangement. Cut the ribbons to the desired lengths, use a wood pick to insert one end of the ribbons into the ball, weave the ribbon through the arrangement and let the tail hang free.