Fabric Covered Balls
Skill Level: Beginner
- Floracraft® Foam:
- Balls: 2”, 2.5”, 3”, 4” and 5”
- ¾” x 12” Fabric: (6) Assorted colors/styles
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Tear fabric into 3/4” x 12” strips.
- Begin covering the balls completely with the fabric strips using assorted colors/styles of fabric on each ball. Glue one end of a single strip to the ball and wrap randomly around the ball, gluing the opposite end of the strip in place on the ball. Glue the end of another strip where the last strip ended and wrap randomly around the ball securing the opposite end. Continue gluing the assorted strips of fabric to the ball until completely covered.
- Cover the remaining balls using the same technique.
- Place the balls in a shallow dish or on decorative plate to display.
Use complimentary fabric to create this Landscape Wall Art