Skill Level: Beginner
- 9" tall lime green tin bucket
- 2 5/8" x 3 1/2" x 7 7/8" Desert Foam® Green Dry Floral Foam Brick
- 1 pkg. Spanish Moss
- (5) yellow Gerber daisies
- (3) pink Gerber daisies
- Forster® (used for project as pictured)
- 1 1/2" x 2 1/2" Woodsies® Tag
- craft stick
- 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" coordinating color scrapbook paper
- 24" length of 5/8" wide striped ribbon
- 24" length of 3/8" wide pink stitched ribbon
- 24" length of 3/8" wide green polka dot ribbon
- 6" length of 1/8" wide pink ribbon
- "forever friends" black rub-on
- Craft Bond™ Tacky Glue – Elmer's® (used for project as pictured)
- floral cutter
- sand paper
- black, fine-line marker
- Insert and glue foam brick into bottom of bucket.
- Insert pink daisies into floral foam, arranging as desired. Use floral cutter to trim yellow daisy stems at various heights and insert among pink daisies.
- Cover and glue moss to foam brick.
- Cut the three 24″ length ribbons in half. Tie each of three lengths onto each handle and knot.
- Glue scrapbook paper to tag and trim with scissors. Sand edges of tag and personalize with marker. Thread ribbon through tag, attach to daisy stem and knot.
- Plan placement of “forever friends” rub-on and apply to bucket, using craft stick as a tool.