Garden Watering Can Arrangement
Skill Level: Beginner
- STYROFOAM block (to fit in bottom of watering can)
- Watering can
- Decorative wooden garden stake
- Three daisies
- Wild roses
- Trailing berry stems
- Three spiked filler flowers
- English ivy
- Glue gun
- Glue the STYROFOAM block into the bottom of the watering can. Glue the wooden garden stake into the STYROFOAM centered at the back edge of the watering can.
- Push the stem of trailing berries and some ivy into the STYROFOAM trailing up the garden stake. Push the three daisies into the STYROFOAM at different heights to the right side of the garden stake.
- Push the three spiked filler flowers in at the base of the garden stake. Push the wild roses to fill in throughout the arrangement.
- Clip a cluster of berries a sprig of ivy and some trailing wild roses from the stems and push them in trailing down by the water spout.