Glittered Snowball Garland
Skill Level: Beginner
- STYROFOAM balls; 5”, 4”, 3”
- Pine garland
- Large blossom flowers (poinsettias, magnolias, etc.)
- White tacky glue
- Flat paint brush
- Wood picks
- Glue gun
- Large shallow tray
- Glue a wooden pick into each of the STYROFOAM balls. Spread the garland out on the table. Lay the STYROFOAM balls into the garland to decide how many you would like to use and what sizes. Leave the STYROFOAM balls in place for now.
- clip the flower blossoms from the stems leaving about 2” of stem. glue the blossoms into the garland filling in around the STYROFOAM balls.
- Remove the STYROFOAM balls hold the wood pick and brush each one with tacky glue. Pour the glitter into a large shallow tray. Roll the STYROFOAM balls into the glitter to completely cover with glitter.
- Glue the glittered spheres back into the garland.
- Glue one end of the ribbon at one end of the garland and twist and loop the ribbon through the pine garland.
This idea can be used for any color scheme, just adapt the color of the flower blossoms, glitter and ribbon to fit your theme.