Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Brand Products:
- Moss Covered Topiary, 18"
- Floral Moss, 1/2 pkg.
- Stone pot, 6" x 8"
- 6 Green cypress pine stems, 22" long
- 10 Artificial twigs, small
- 25 Floral pins, 1 3/4"
- Tacky Glue (Elmer's® Craft Bond™)
- Floral cutter
- Glue topiary into pot.
- Trim pine into small stems.
- Starting halfway down topiary ball, pin pine stems upside-down to allow stems to hang.
- Place next layer of pine stems slightly overlapping first layer, covering floral pins.
- Covering top of topiary ball, attach longer stem to one side so that it hangs down further than the rest of the stems. This adds dimension to the topiary.
- Glue moss at base of topiary in pot. Insert remaining stems and twigs into moss.