Monogrammed Wedding Centerpiece
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Brand Products:
- Desert Foam® Design It: Silks & Naturals®:
- Design It:® Dyed Spanish Moss, Green
- Design It:® Foam Cutter
- 6" tall painted-finish tin bucket
- Two 4" tall monogrammed tin buckets (with couple’s initials)
- Silk Gerber Daisies: Seventeen 4 1/2" diameter Pink; Five 6 1/2" diameter White
- 2 yd. length of 7/8" wide Pink with White dots ribbon
- Plastic ice chips, optional
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Floral cutter
- Use glue gun to attach 3 1/2″ side of Desert Foam® Block into bottom of 6″ bucket. Then glue flat edge of Desert Foam® Half Ball on top.
- Use floral cutter to trim five White and seven Pink flowers to 6″. Insert one White flower into top center of half ball. Then arrange and insert four White flowers, at a slight upward angle, radiating around pot (3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions). Insert five Pink flowers to fill gaps between White flowers. (Tip: If necessary, trim stems to fit.)
- For each monogrammed bucket, use foam cutter to cut ½” slice off Desert Foam® Mug Plug. Hot glue into bucket.
- Use floral cutter to trim remaining Pink flower stems to 3″ lengths. Similarly insert flowers with one in center and five radiating around it.
Wedding Decorating Tip: Create this arrangement for the center of the head table, with additional monogrammed buckets going down either end of the table. Also, use the monogrammed buckets as guest table decorations, or even as personalized gifts for the guests.