Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Brand Products:
- Make It: Fun® Foam: 1 15/16" x 3 7/8" x 11 7/8" Block
- Design It:® Foam Cutter
- 1/4 yd. natural color burlap (or three 8" x 12" pieces)
- Fifteen 1" – 3" diameter assorted sea shells
- All purpose glue stick (Elmer's® CraftBond™)
- 8" scissors (X-ACTO®)
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Measure and mark to divide 11 7/8″ side of foam Block into three sections, each approx. 3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″. Use Foam Cutter to cut Block along marked lines.
- Note how blocks sections are setting on one of their 3 7/8” sides. To cover, starting at bottom, wrap burlap around one Block section, slightly overlapping and glue on bottom edge. Wrap and glue each side as you would wrap a package. Repeat to cover other two Block sections.
- Refer to photo to arrange shells as desired on front of each Block section. Use glue gun to attach. If needed to balance panels so that they don’t tip forward, glue additional shells or stones to backside for counter balance.
- Display panels in desired arrangement on mantle, shelf or table.