Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Foam:
- One - 3”
- One - 2.5”
- Two - 2”
- Two - 1.5”
- Sixteen - 1”
- Acrylic Paint: orange, black
- Chenille Stems: green
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Design It: ® Foam Cutter
- Paint Brush
- Cut one 1.5” ball in half for the feet.
- Paint the two 2” balls, the 3” ball, one 1.5” ball and two 1” balls orange.
- Paint the remaining balls green and let dry.
- For the body; glue together the 3” ball at the bottom, the 2.5” ball and then a 2” ball on top using a small piece of stem in between the parts.
- For the legs; thread a half ball and three 1” balls onto a piece of stem repeat for second leg. Glue in place on either side of the 3” ball.
- For the arms; thread three 1” balls onto a stem, repeat for second arm and glue in place on either side of the 2.5” ball.
- For the tail; thread a 2” ball a 1.5” ball and two 1” balls onto a stem and glue in place.
- Glue 1” balls onto two, 2” pieces of stem for the antenna and glue in place.
- Cut piece of chenille stem to create the mouth, use a dot of black paint for the eye.