Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Brand Products:
- 3 Green Floral Foam Bricks, 2 5/8" x 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- 1 pkg. Naturals Floral Moss
- 3 Distressed wood planter boxes: 3", 4" and 5" tall
- 2 Chestnut branches, 30" tall
- Paleo grass, 30" tall
- Tacky Glue (Elmer's® Craft Bond™)
- Serrated knife
- Floral cutter
- Use serrated knife to trim foam bricks to fit inside each planter box.
- Use floral cutter to trim chestnut branches to desired heights for each box. Insert chestnut branch into center of each box.
- Trim paleo grass to desired heights for each box and insert individual stems all around chestnut branches.
- Drizzle glue on top of foam blocks between branches and paleo grass. Arrange and attach floral moss, covering foam blocks.