Patriotic Decorative Mesh Decor
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Brand Products:
- Two Make It: Fun® FloraCraft® Foam Cube, 4 7/8" x 4 7/8" x 4 7/8"
- Design It:®
- SimpleStyle® Decorative Mesh, 10" wide:
- White: 1 yd.
- Red: 1 1/4 yds.
- Cobalt Blue 2 1/2 yds.
- Three glitter spray stems with beads in red/white/blue, approx. 24" tall
- Three AA batteries
- Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive (Elmer's®)
- 8" scissors (X-ACTO®)
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Old newspapers
- Cardboard box (for spraying)
- Straight pins (optional)
- Align and place one foam Block on top of the other and hot glue together.
- Use scissors to cut 21″ length White Decorative Mesh. Also cut 5″ square.
- In well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area, (cardboard box) spray block unit top and all sides (except bottom) with spray adhesive. Wrap White Decorative Mesh all around block unit, starting and ending at one (back) corner. Trim as needed and press to hold. (Note: Use straight pins to temporarily hold, as needed). Press 5″ square Mesh on top of block unit.
- Refer to photo to wrap 1 1/4 yd. length Red Decorative Mesh around middle of block unit, allowing mesh to gather into a narrower band. Securely, knot at front center.
- Similarly, wrap the two 1 1/4 yd. lengths Cobalt Blue Decorative Mesh around top and bottom of block unit, securely knotting at left and right sides of front area.
- Refer to photo. Insert one (full length) glitter spray stem into top of block unit, toward center back. Use Wire Cutter to trim other two spray stems so that they are 2″ shorter than first spray. Insert them into block toward left and right front.
- In center top of block unit, insert LED Lighted Branch. Allow wire and battery unit to extend down back of block unit and set on table. Insert batteries and turn on switch.
One Longfellow Place
Ludington, MI 49431
Elmer’s® Products, Inc.
460 Polaris Pkwy. Ste. 500
Westerville, OH 43082