Peace Symbol Wreath
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Foam:
- One - 14" Wreath
- Tie Dye Ribbon: 2 rolls
- Color™ Duck Tape®; yellow
- Suncatcher Ornament
- Suncatcher Paints
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Paint the Suncatcher with your desired colors and set aside to dry.
- Glue one end of the ribbon to the back of the wreath and begin wrapping around slightly overlapping each wrap until the wreath is completely covered. Secure the end with glue at the back of the wreath.
- Lay the wreath in front of you. Place a strip of tape directly down the front center of the wreath securing the ends at the back of the wreath. Place two shorter pieces of tape angled out from behind the center piece, securing the ends at the back of the wreath.
- Turn the wreath over to the back. Place another layer of tape over the back of the symbol to cover up the sticky side.
- Place the suncatcher on the symbol and pilot a hole thru the hanger into the tape with a toothpick. Pilot another hole just above the hanger. Thread the string thru the holes to secure the suncatcher in place.