Star Photo Frame
Skill Level: Beginner
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- Sheet: ½”x12”x36”
- Acrylic Paint (coordinating colors)
- Craft Sticks
- Design It:® Foam Cutter or Serrated Knife
- Paint Brushes
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Black Marker
- Draw star shapes in assorted sizes onto the foam sheet using the black marker and cut out the serrated knife.
- Use scraps of foam to “sand” the edges of the stars smooth.
- Paint the stars your desired colors and let dry.
- Paint craft sticks in matching colors to use as stands for the star frames.
- Glue pictures to the front of the stars and glue on smaller stars as embellishments and to help secure the pictures in place.
- Glue a craft stick into the back of the frame at an angle for the stand.