Sugar & Spice Gumdrop Centerpiece
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Foam:
- Twelve - 3 inch Eggs
- Acrylic Paints: blue, pink, red, green and purple
- Glitter: crystal
- White Tacky Glue (clear drying)
- Holiday Plate
- Hurricane Candle Holder
- Design It:® Foam Cutter or serrated knife
- Paint Brush
- Cut about ¾” off the wide end of the eggs. Press and roll the cut edge of the egg on the table to round the edge giving it the gumdrop shape.
- Paint the gumdrops and let dry.
- Brush the gumdrops with clear tacky glue and sprinkle with glitter, let dry.
- Place a hurricane candle holder in the center of a holiday plate and arrange the gumdrops around the candle.