Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Foam:
- Extruded Wreath: 8” White
- Design it:® SimpleStyle® Decorative Mesh: Hot Pink
- Design it:® SimpleStyle® Aluminum Wire: Purple
- Ribbon: 1” Coordinating Color
- Floral Pins
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Lay the wreath flat on the table. Gather the end of the Decorative Mesh and pinch together. Pin the gathered end to the outside edge of the wreath. Pin at the back edge to help conceal the pins and cover the wreath completely.
- Measure out about 8” from the end and gather and pinch together again at this spot. Make a loop across the front of the wreath with this 8” section, keeping the mesh pinched at the 8” mark. Pin the pinched mesh at the inside edge of the wreath, just across from where you pinned the end on the outside.
- Continue measuring out 8” at a time and alternating the pinning from the outside edge to the inside edge of the wreath. Continue until you have looped the mesh all the way around the wreath. Cut the mesh at the end and gather and pin the end in place.
- Cut a length of Aluminum Wire using the wire cutters. Shape the wire into a heart leaving about a 1” end for inserting into the wreath. Glue the heart in place.
- Cut a length of ribbon to create a hanger. Loop it through the wreath and glue the ends together to secure.