Dried Florals Arrangement
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® DryFōM®:
- (1) 2.6" x 3.4" x 7.8" Brick - Green
- Dried Colored Grasses
- Dried Eucalyptus Willow
- Natural Sola Wood Roses
- Decorative Container
- Straight Edge Knife
1. Trim the FōM brick to fit snugly into the container.
2. Cut grasses to desired lengths. Insert grasses into the back center of the brick.
3. Cut lengths of willow branches and insert them into the brick to fill in around the grasses.
4. Cut the roses to various lengths and insert them into the brick staggered up the front of the arrangement.
5. Use sprigs of willow to fill in around the roses.