Gold-Dipped Cube Arrangement
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 5” Cube - White
- Wrapping Paper - Birch Tree Print
- Adhesive Vinyl Gold Metallic
- (3) Large Magnolia Stems
- Small Pine Branch Sprigs
- Small Twigs Bundles
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Tear 2” strips of birch paper. Glue strips to cover the foam cube, slightly overlapping each strip.
- Cut a wavy strip of the gold vinyl and stick along the bottom edge of the cube to create a gold-dipped look.
- Insert the three magnolias into the top of the cube.
- Glue in the pine sprigs and twigs on each side of the front magnolia. Glue in the magnolia leaves to fill in the arrangement.