Skill Level: Beginner
- Floracraft® Foam:
- Extruded Wreath: 16” (green)
- Classic Greenery Garland (6ft)
- Asst. Succulents
- Dyed Spanish Moss (green)
- Floral Pins
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Pin the garland around the front of the foam wreath. Arrange the garland to lie nicely around the wreath. Keep a round shape by pinning the garland in place around the wreath.
- Cut the succulent stems to about 2”. Glue the succulents nested into the bottom portion of the wreath.
- Pin moss to fill in and cover any exposed wreath.