Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Foam:
- Rod, 4"x24"
- Make It: Fun® Foam Cutter
- Design It:® Wire Cutter
- 6.5" x 14" glass vase, blue
- 14" frosted evergreen bush
- (2) 24" frosted evergreen/bell spray
- 37" pine spray, green
- (2) 15" baby's breath, white
- (2) 15" glittered berry spray, blue
- 24" curled branch/twig, brown
- Metallic shred, silver
- Cardstock, silver glitter
- 10" length of 1/8" wide ribbon, silver
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Wash and dry vase. Use foam cutter to cut foam rod to 9″ long and glue at bottom into vase.
- Insert florals into foam in next steps. Use wire cutter to cut florals as directed.
- Insert evergreen bush into center of vase, and evergreen/bell spray at each side. Cut apart pine spray, and add to fill arrangement. Cut apart baby’s breath and add to fill arrangement.
- Add glittered berry sprays.
- Cut curled branch into three pieces and add to arrangement.
- Tuck silver shreds into top of vase to fill and cover foam, and let some dangle over edge of vase.
- Use pattern to cut three Stars of David from glitter cardstock. Glue one to ribbon and tie to branch near vase rim, so it hangs approximately 3″ below rim. Tuck remaining stars into arrangement; glue if desired.