Lilies and Cross Wreath
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 1.5" x 8" x 12" Cross - White
- 16" Wreath - Natural Branches
- Acrylic Paint:
- (3) Silk White Lilies
- (1) Silk White Flowering Vinca Vine
- (1) Silk Mixed Greenery Bush
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Paint Brushes
1. Paint the cross white and let dry. Paint wood grain lines onto the cross using the grey paint to create a weathered wood look.
2. Cut apart the greenery bush. Glue a layer of greenery along the left side of the wreath as shown. This creates a base to build the arrangement.
3. Cut the stems of the lilies to about 2”. Glue the lilies into the wreath evenly spaced in the center of the greenery.
4. Cut the stems of vinca vine flowers and glue them to fill in around the lilies.
5. Glue the remaining greenery around the arrangement to fill in.
6. Glue the cross to the right side of the wreath.