Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®
- (2) 3" Balls - White
- Halloween Gift Boxes or Take-Out Containers
- Large Silk Mum Bushes - Purple
- Animal Eyes
- Marble or Stone Vase Filler
- 3/8" x 12” Wood Dowel
- Chenille Stems & Bead Garland
- Black Paint
- Low-temp Glue Gun
- Straight Pins
- Glue one of the 3” balls inside the Halloween gift box or take-out container. Fill the remainder of space inside the box with marbles or stone vase filler for added weight and support.
- Paint the wood dowel black. Let dry.
- Glue the dowel into the ball inside the Halloween gift box or take-out container. You may need to cut a hole in the top of the container for the dowel to stick into.
- Pull the purple mum blossoms from the stems. Insert into other 3” ball to completely cover using low-temp glue to secure.
- Glue eyeballs to the center of each mum blossom. Then glue the mum-covered ball to the top of the dowel.
- Embellish the dowel with bead garland and add chenille stem antennas to the top of the topiary.
Tip: Decorate a clay pot to use in place of a gift box or take-out container.