Neutral Faux Floral Centerpiece
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® DryFōM®:
- (2) 2.4" x 3.75" Mug Plugs - Green
- 8” Diameter Ceramic Container
- (3) Peonies - Dusty Rose
- (9) Zinnia - Cream
- (4) Bleached Pampas Grass Stems
- (4) Money Plant Seeds or Silver Dollar Stems
- Low-Temp Glue Gun (Optional)
- Wire Cutters
- Arrange and cut the dry foam mug plugs to fit snug in the container.
- This is a long and low centerpiece. The overall length should be one and a half times the height of the container. The height will be about half the length. Use the pampas grass to create the parameters of the arrangement. Insert a stem angling out and down about 8” on either side of the arrangement. Insert a pampas grass stem angling out about 4” from the front and back of the arrangement; this will be the width of the arrangement. The width can vary depending on the space you have where the arrangement will be placed.
- Insert the peonies to create the height of the arrangement. Insert the first peony into the top center of the foam, standing about 6” to 8” from the top of the container. Insert the next two peonies, one in the front of the arrangement on the right and one at the back on the left.
- Insert the zinnias, one on either side of the arrangement angling out with the pampas grass. One in the front and back of the arrangement angling out with the pampas grass. Use the remaining zinnia to fill in around the arrangement.
- Insert the money tree evenly spaced around the arrangement.