Patriotic Candle Ring
Skill Level: Beginner
- foam Brand Foam:
- Wreath: 12” x 1 ¼” x 5/8”
- Silk Flowers:
- Eight - white carnations
- Four - red carnations
- Four - blue hibiscus or other blue filler flower
- Sheer Ribbon: Blue
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Pull the white carnation blossoms from the stems.
- Lay the wreath on the table and insert the white carnations evenly spaced around the wreath, using low-temp glue to secure.
- Pull the red carnations from the stems. Glue a red carnation evenly spaced around the wreath. There should be two white carnations between each red one.
- Pull the hibiscus blossoms from the stems. Glue the blue flowers evenly spaced around the wreath between the two white carnations. You should now have a red, white, and blue flower pattern around the wreath.
- Glue the leaves from the used stems around the bottom edge of the wreath to cover any exposed foam.
- Cut lengths of ribbon to loop in and out of the flowers around the wreath. Glue the loops in using low-temp glue.
*Do not burn candle directly in candle ring. Be sure to use a glass hurricane candle holder.