Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® FloraFōM®:
- 18” Wreath - Green
- (6) Large Glittered Poinsettia Stems
- Snow Flocked Pine Garland
- Red Berry Picks
- 2” Ribbon - Red
- 2” Ribbon - Holiday Print
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Floral Pins
- Wire Cutters
- Glue one end of the red ribbon to the back of the wreath. Wrap the ribbon around the wreath, slightly overlapping each wrap to completely cover the wreath. Glue the end again where you stop.
- Wrap the pine garland around the outside edge of the wreath, gluing and pinning in place to secure. Cut any excess at the end of the garland and use it to fill in around the wreath.
- Make a large bow with long tails using the printed ribbon. Pin and glue the bow to the top of the wreath.
- Cut the stems of the poinsettia blossoms to about 2”. Insert blossoms around the wreath evenly spaced. To pierce the ribbon, you may need to pilot a hole with your scissors first. Fill in around the wreath with the remaining pine garland.