Spider Web Pomanders
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Make It: Fun® Foam:
- Balls: 4”, 5” and 6”
- Silk Gerbera Daisy Bushes: (3) Purple, (2) Lavender and (1) White
- Acrylic Paint: Black, Purple and Lavender
- Black Glitter
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Paint Brush
- Paint the 6” ball purple and the 5” ball lavender and let dry. This will camouflage the white ball and blend it in with the flowers.
- Paint the centers of the flowers black and while the paint is still wet cover with glitter. The paint will secure the glitter to the flowers as it dries. Let dry.
- Insert the flowers into the balls side by side to completely cover. Apply glue to each stem before inserting for a more secure hold. Insert the purple flowers into the 6” purple ball, the lavender flowers into the 5” lavender ball and the white flowers into the unpainted 4” ball.
- Cut lengths of ribbon to hang the spheres. Glue and t-pin the ribbons to the foam to secure them in place.