Wire Bench Arrangement
Skill Level: Beginner
- 6" x 7" x 11" wire bench flower pot holder
- Two - 3 1/2" tall light green flowerpots
- Two - Desert Foam® Mug Plugs
- One pkg. Spanish Moss
- Craft Bond™ Tacky Glue – Elmer's®
- 3" diameter nest(4) 3/4" speckled eggs
- Six to seven orange tulip stems
- Several stems artificial silver dust miller
- Floral Wire Cutter
- Use tacky glue to glue Mug Plugs into each clay pot.
- Glue moss to cover Desert Foam
- Using floral cutter to trim as needed, insert tulips and silver dust miller stems into one pot.
- Glue moss inside nest and place eggs into nest.
- Glue nest on top of moss on opposite flowerpot.
One Longfellow Place
Ludington, MI 49431
Elmer’s® Products, Inc.
One Easton Oval
Columbus, OH 43219