Winter Wedding Table Arrangement
Skill Level: Beginner
What You'll Need
- FloraCraft® Brand Products:
- Design It:® :
- Silks & Naturals™ Dry Foam Sheet, 1.8" x 11.8" x 17.8"
- Floral Foam Knife
- Floral Shears
- Wire Cutter
- 10" x 17 1/2" x 1 3/4" tall, oval white, distressed tin tray with handles
- Four 2" diameter x 2 3/4" tall glass votive cups
- Four 1 1/2" diameter x 2" tall white candles (or LED votive lights)
- Silk Florals:
- Three 6" white Gerber Daisies
- Eight 3" white Mums
- Eight 2 1/2" white Mums
- Six 2 1/2" white Rose Buds
- Eighteen 1 3/4" white Mini Daisies
- 1 white Baby's Breath bush (18 – 20 small groups)
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Use Foam Cutter to trim Dry Foam sheet to fit inside tray. Use glue gun to attach to bottom. Press in place until firmly set.
- Depending on weight of floral wire, use Floral Shears or Wire Cutter to trim floral stems to approximately 1-1/ 2″ lengths, as you go along. Start with one large Daisy in center of tray. Hot glue and insert stem into Foam. Evenly arrange four votive cups all around Daisy. (Note: Do not glue votive cups into arrangement. For safety, remove votive cups when lighting candles and then place back into arrangement. If any flower petals extend past edge of votive cup, use LED candles, instead.) Position two more large Daisies on outside of votive cups (going the long way of the tray.) Glue and insert them into Foam.
- With tray running horizontally, in front of you, place one Rose between you and each of the three closest votive cups. Then turn around tray to other side and do the same thing, creating a circle of Rosebuds outside of votive cups. Hot glue and insert into Foam.
- Evenly scatter large Mums, planning positions before gluing and inserting stems into Foam. Similarly, scatter, glue and insert small Mums.
- Evenly scatter and glue small Daisies among flowers and fill in any gaps in the arrangement. Trim small clumps of Baby’s Breath and tuck approx. 18 – 20 into the arrangement. Allow some to extend over edge of tray for variety. (Note: If stems are not long enough to go into Foam, just glue bottoms of stems against bases of flowers.