Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® FloraFōM®:
- (2) 1-15/16" x 3-7/8" x 11-7/8" Blocks
- 5" x 24" Burlap Garland - Natural Color
- 2 yds. Burlap Garland - Natural Color (For Display)
- 2 1/2" x 1yd. Wired Burlap Ribbon - Cream Color
- Spanish Moss - Natural
- 14" x 24" Bamboo Placemat - Brown
- 36" Multi-branch Spray - Brown
- (3) 36" Cotton Pod Stems
- (3) 36" Curled Twigs - Natural
- Optional Display Items:
- Coordinating Placemat
- (4) 4” Decorative Balls
- (5) Nuts or Pods
- Floral Shears
- Wire Cutter
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Hot glue together two foam blocks to create one (approx.) 4″ x 4″ x 12″ block. Set block vertically on end. Wrap placemat around it. (Note: Placemat should align with table at bottom and extend a couple inches above block.) Then check the fit to see how to secure placemat ends. (Note: Depending on fit, overlap ends, or trim if desired. If trimming, check to see if there are threads or wires holding it together. If so, use glue gun to prevent threads/wires from falling out of bamboo and having the placemat fall apart.) After determining how to secure it, spot glue in some areas to hold placemat against block.
- Use floral shears to cut 24″ length burlap garland. Wrap it around middle of placemat/block, slightly overlapping and gluing ends on back. Then wrap 2 1/2″ wide wired burlap ribbon in center of that, knotting on front. Fray ends and scrunch a little for interest.
- Insert multi-branch spray into top center of Block. Depending on the height desired, trim bottom of spray with wire cutter as needed. Spread branches slightly to arrange. Then insert three cotton pod stems in among branches. Last, insert three curled branches in arrangement.
- Add Spanish Moss to top of foam block, allowing it to show above bamboo placemat ends. Spot hot glue if needed but allow some Moss to show.
- Display on coordinating color placemat with decorative balls, nuts or pods, etc.