Beaded Ball Arrangement
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® FloraFōM®:
- (1) 8" Disc - Green
- Floral Moss
- 6" x 9" Wooden Pedestal
- (3) Beaded Ball Ornaments - Red
- (2) Large Flat Evergreen Boughs
- 2-1/2 ft. Ivory Bead Garland
- Floral Cutter
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Use a glue gun to attach the foam disc to the wooden pedestal.
- Glue moss to cover foam on a pedestal.
- Using a floral cutter, cut apart Evergreen stems. Refer to the photo to insert stems into the top edge of the moss-covered foam.
- Glue beaded ornaments on top of Evergreen stems.
- Use a floral cutter to trim garland if needed—Loop garland around outside beaded ornaments and Evergreen stems.