Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® DryFōM®:
- 2.4" x 3.75" Mug Plugs - Green
- Spanish Moss
- 6.5" Bisque Ceramic Vase (Unglazed)
- Acrylic Paint:
- Light Purple
- Pastel Green
- Baby Blue
- Warm White
- Acrylic Spray Sealer - Matte
- 12" x 12" Butterfly Scrapbook Paper
- (1) Lavender Flower Bush
- (2) Purple Wild Blossom Bush
- (1) Lavender Daisy Bush
- (1) Babies Breath Bush - Cream
- (1) Pansy Bush - Purple
- Masking Tape
- Heavy-Duty Floral Cutter
- Paper Towels (To Protect Work Area)
- Tacky Glue
- Flat Stain Paint Brush
- Prepare the work area with plastic garbage bags or paper towels before painting. Wash the pot and wipe with a paper towel. (No need to wait to dry before painting.)
- Mix each color of paint with white in a ratio of 2/3 color and 1/3 white—paint bands of color on the pot according to the photo.
- When the paint is dry, spray with matte sealer and let dry.
- Place floral foam into pot. Note: flowers should be inserted from tallest to shortest. Trim “lavender” stem to 18″ and insert into the center back of the floral foam.
- Trim one wild purple blossom to 14″ and the other to 10″. Insert both into the center of foam on either side of the “lavender” stem to create a graduated arrangement.
- Trim the stem of the baby’s breath to 12″ and insert it in front of the arrangement.
- Trim daisy stem to 9″ and insert in front of the arrangement.
- Trim the pansy stem to 7″ and insert it in front of the arrangement.
- Apply glue to foam and cover with Spanish Moss.
- Cut butterflies from vellum. Fold butterflies along the center of the body. Use glue to randomly attach butterflies to flowers and pots.