Cemetery Vase Arrangement
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CV12 Cemetery Vase
- Large Mixed Floral Bush
- Spanish Moss
- Wired Ribbon
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Tie Wire
1. Insert the stem from the large floral bush into the center of the foam insert. For extra security, pull the stem out, apply glue to the stem and reinsert it into the hole in the foam. Separate and arrange the flowers so they are equally spread out and full.
2. Glue Spanish moss to cover the foam at the top of the vase.
3. Tie a bow from the coordinating ribbon and secure it with wire. Glue the wire from the bow into the foam at the top of the arrangement.
4. Attach the included spike into the bottom of the vase and push securely into the ground.