Classic Christmas Wreath
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® FloraFōM®:
- 14" Extruded Wreath - Green
- (3) Red Poinsettia
- (4) Green Fern or Cedar Branches w/ Red Berries
- (4) Frosted Pine & Pinecone Picks
- (12) Red Berry Picks
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- 6in Diagonal Cutter
- Greening Pins
- Cut two poinsettias from the stems, leaving about a 1” stem. Push the two, almost touching, into the bottom left front of the wreath. Push them all the way, so they are flush with the face of the wreath. Add glue to the stems before inserting them for a more secure hold. Cut the stem of the last poinsettia to about 2” and insert it in between the first two, sitting up a little higher for some dimension. With your focal flowers in first, you can then build around them so they look like they are built into the wreath instead of looking like they are sitting on top.
- Cut apart the fern or cedar branches. Use the floral pins to attach the branches to the wreath. Bend the branches slightly to follow the curve of the wreath. Start by pinning the branches to cover the outside edge of the wreath. Next, pin branches around the face of the wreath. Use the remaining branches to fill in around the inside of the wreath.
- Insert the frosted pine picks evenly spaced around the face of the wreath for some added texture.
- Insert the red berry picks evenly spaced around the entire wreath for pops of color.