Skill Level: Beginner
- Ball® Wide Mouth Quart Jar
- FloraCraft® Products:
- Desert Foam® Green Dry Floral Foam Mug Plug
- “Winter Snow” (STYROFOAM™ shred, sold in small bags)
- Several 8" – 10" long tree bark pieces (from outdoors)
- 30" tall sparkling pine spray
- Four 18" tall "ice chunk" branch stems
- Burgundy berry stem
- Four pine cone sprays with ice crystals
- Artificial snow (optional)
- Floral cutter
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Glue mug plug into bottom of jar.
- Plan and position tree bark pieces around jar, covering entire jar and allowing top edge to be irregular. Hot glue bark to jar.
- Insert pine spray into mug plug toward back of arrangement. Randomly place ice chunk branch stems into mug plug.
- Place berry stem into center front of arrangement. Tuck and glue pinecones into arrangement around berry stem.
- If desired, add to arrangement by placing artificial snow on table and sprinkling snow throughout branches and pine spray.