Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® DryFōM®:
- 2.4" x 3.75" Mug Plug - Green
- FloraCraft® Faux Snow
- Wide Mouth Quart Jar
- (5-10) 8" – 10" Long Tree Bark Pieces
- 30" Sparkling Pine Spray
- (4) 8" "Ice Chunk" Branch Stems
- Burgundy Berry Stem
- (4) Pine Cone Sprays with Ice Crystals
- Floral Cutter
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Glue mug plug into the bottom of the jar.
- Plan and position tree bark pieces around the jar, covering the entire jar and allowing the top edge to be irregular. Hot glue bark to the jar.
- Insert pine spray into the mug plug toward the back of the arrangement. Randomly place ice chunk branch stems into the mug plug.
- Place the berry stem into the center front of the arrangement—Tuck and glue pinecones into the arrangement around the berry stem.
- If desired, add to the arrangement by placing artificial snow on the table and sprinkling snow throughout branches and pine spray.