Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® FloraFōM®:
- (2) 2.9" x 3.9" x 3.9" Block - Green
- Spanish Moss
- 4.5" x 4.5" x 9" Tin Planter with Separate Box Planters - Green
- White Daisy Bush
- (7) 22" Natural Twig Stems
- 5" Bird
- Rub-On Words "dare to DREAM"
- Tacky Glue
- Floral Cutter
- Center words “dare to DREAM” onto the front of the planter and follow the manufacturer’s instructions to transfer rub-on. Similarly, apply “create yourself” onto the back of the planter.
- Use glue to attach one foam block to the bottom of each box of the planter.
- Using a floral cutter, cut daisy stems from daisy bush and insert them into foam blocks at varying heights to create a pleasing arrangement. (See photo.)
- Insert twig stems at varying heights into foam blocks among daisies.
- Drizzle glue on top of foam blocks between daisy and twig stems. Arrange and attach Spanish moss, covering foam blocks.
- Glue the bird onto the front corner of the planter box.