Skill Level: Beginner
What You'll Need
- FloraCraft® Brand Products:
- 2 Green Floral Foam Blocks, 2 5/8" x 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Small amount of Spanish Moss
- Green tin planter with separate box planters, 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 9"
- White daisy bush
- 7 Natural twig stems, 22" lengths
- Bird approximately, 5"
- Rub-Ons Words "dare to DREAM", and "create yourself" (Making Memories)
- Tacky Glue (Elmer's® Craft Bond™)
- Floral cutter
- Center words “dare to DREAM” onto front of planter and follow manufacturer’s instructions to transfer rub-ons. Similarly, apply “create yourself” onto back of planter.
- Use glue to attach one foam block into bottom of each box of the planter.
- Using floral cutter, cut daisy stems from daisy bush and insert into foam blocks, at varying heights to create a pleasing arrangement. (See photo.)
- Insert twig stems at varying heights into foam blocks among daisies.
- Drizzle glue on top of foam blocks between daisy and twig stems. Arrange and attach Spanish moss, covering foam blocks.
- Glue bird onto front corner of planter box.