Decorative Mesh Wreath
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- 18” Wreath - White
- 12” Decorative Mesh - White Metallic
- Glittered Fruit and Berries:
- Silk Fern
- 1 ½” Wired Ribbon:
- Star Ornaments
- Small Deer Ornament
- Spray Paint - Silver
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Floral Pins
- Gather one end of the mesh tightly together. Use a floral pin to secure the end centered on the face of the wreath. Measure the mesh about 6” from the pin and gather the mesh again. Pin the gathered section to the wreath about 3” apart from the first pin to create a loop. Continue looping and pinning the mesh all the way around to cover the face of the wreath. Cut and pin the end where you stop.
- Gather the end of another piece of mesh and pin it to the inside edge of the wreath. Loop and pin the mesh around the inside of the wreath to cover completely—cut and pin where you stop. Cover the outside of the wreath in the same way.
- Glue the glittered fruit, berries, and deer ornament into the mesh at the bottom of the wreath.
- Cut the leaves from the fern and spray half of the leaves lightly with silver spray paint and let dry. Leave half of the leaves green. Glue the fern leaves into the mesh mixing the silver and the green leaves evenly. Fill in around the fruit and berries. Glue leaves about ¾ of the way up the right side of the wreath and to the bottom left of the wreath, as shown.
- Pin and loop the ribbon the same way you did the mesh. Loop the ribbon in and out of the fern leaves around the wreath.
- Glue the star ornaments evenly spaced around the wreath.