Double Tin Pots
Skill Level: Beginner
- In a well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area, lightly spray inside and outside of double pot with several coats of Clear Finish Matte spray. (This preserves the rust areas and even enhances the color of the rust.) Let dry.
- Use Foam Cutter to trim Foam Bricks to fit into pots. Apply Quick Dry Dualtip glue between bricks and inside edge of pot, to hold. (Note: Keep level of bricks low enough to allow rusty inside edges to show.) Tear pieces of Floral Moss large enough to cover and place over Foam Bricks.
- Make arrangement by pushing pieces of German Statice into Foam Brick. Use scissors to trim any double-layered statice areas, to create an open, airy feeling and to allow rusty inside edges to show.
- For flowers, use ruler to measure and tear paper into approximate 4″ squares, making three blue and two brown squares. Tear off corners to make somewhat round. Carefully scrunch one paper to wrinkle and then flatten. Make a fist and push the center of square into the top of your fist to gather it into flower shape. Press a Glue Spot into paper flower center. Pinch and manipulate paper to form flower. Press Glue Spot to back of button and press into center of flower. Repeat to make four additional flowers.
- Use 3D Glue Spots to add paper flowers to statice in arrangement.
One Longfellow Place
Ludington, MI 49431
P.O. Box 601
Boulder, CO 80306
International: +27 31 765 8503 or USA +1 (616) 328-6221
12 Fischer Park, Fischer Road, Hillcrest 3630
Durban, Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa
Elmer’s® Products, Inc.
460 Polaris Pkwy. Ste. 500
Westerville, OH 43082