Dried Floral Arrangement
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® DryFōM®:
- (1) ½” x 12” x 12” Brick - White
- Terra Cotta Pot
- (1) Assorted Dried Grasses/Wheat Bundle
- (3) Assorted Sola Wood or Dried Flowers Bundle
- (2) Colored Jute/Twine (2 Colors)
- Spray Paint - Off-White
- (2) Wooden Skewers
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Foam Cutter or Serrated Knife
- Painters Tape
- Drop Cloth
- Rubber Gloves
- Wrap painters tape around the base of the pot. Paint the top portion of the pot off-white and let dry.
- Cut the dry foam brick to fit inside the container. Allow the foam to be about 2” taller than the top of the pot.
- Determine the height of the arrangement and insert your tallest grass into the center of the arrangement. Determine the width of your arrangement and insert that same grass horizontally on either side of the arrangement.
- Now fill in this triangular shape with the other grasses by angling them out from the center of the arrangement from top to bottom.
- Arrange the dried flowers into the front of the arrangement.
- Cut out two 2” hearts and one 3” heart from the foam sheet using the foam cutter or serrated knife. Use a marker to draw the heart onto the foam or pin on a paper template and trace the heart.
- Wrap the foam hearts with the different colors of jute to completely cover. Glue the hearts onto the wooden skewers and insert them into the arrangement.