Fall Floral Sconces
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® FloraFōM®:
- 3" Ball - Green
- 2 1/2" x 24" Wired Burlap Ribbon - Natural
- Spanish Moss
- (2) 5" x 9" x 3 1/2" Iron Sconces
- (2) 3 1/2" Fall Flower Bushes with Leaves
- 24" Berry Stems - Orange and Yellow
- Foam Cutter
- Floral Shears
- Wire Cutter
- Spray Adhesive
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Large Cardboard Box (for Spraying)
- Use foam cutter to cut foam balls in half. Set both halves, cut side down, in a well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area (inside box) — spray ball halves with spray adhesive. Remove from box and cover with Spanish Moss.
- Apply hot glue to the top of the rim on each candle sconce and set the ball half’s cut side into the glue. Let dry.
- For each sconce, use floral shears to cut two 12″ lengths of wired burlap ribbon. Remove a couple of strands on each end to the fray. Wrap ribbon around sconce loop and knot, just above moss-covered ball half. Arrange tails as shown.
- Hot glue flower to the front left on one sconce and the front right on the other sconce. Use a wire cutter to cut berry stems into 5″ lengths and insert through moss and into foam ball halves, just above and below flowers as shown.
- Hang on the wall in the desired arrangement.