Fall Floral Sconces
Skill Level: Beginner
- Make it :Fun® Foam: 3" diameter Ball
- Design It:®
- SimpleStyle® Wired Burlap Ribbon, 2 1/2" wide x 24" length, natural
- Spanish Moss
- Foam Cutter
- Floral Shears
- Wire Cutter
- Two 5" x 9" x 3 1/2" deep brown (or black) wrought iron wall candle sconces
- Two 3 1/2" diameter orange fall flower with green leaves
- 24" long orange & yellow berry stem (to cut apart)
- Elmer's® Spray Adhesive
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Old newspapers
- Large cardboard box (for spraying)
- Use Foam Cutter to cut Foam Ball in half. Set both halves, cut side down, in a well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area (inside box). Spray Ball halves with spray adhesive. Remove from box and cover with Spanish Moss.
- Apply hot glue to top of rim on each candle sconce and set cut side of Ball half into glue. Let dry.
- For each Sconce, use Floral Shears to cut two 12″ lengths Wired Burlap Ribbon. Remove a couple strands on each end to fray. Wrap Ribbon around sconce loop and knot, just above moss-covered Ball half. Arrange tails as shown.
- Hot glue flower to front left on one sconce and on front right on the other sconce. Use Wire Cutter to cut berry stems into 5″ lengths and insert through moss and into Foam Ball halves, just above and below flowers as shown.
- Hang on wall in desired arrangement.
One Longfellow Place
Elmer’s® Products, Inc.
460 Polaris Pkwy. Ste. 500
Westerville, OH 43082