Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® FloraFōM®:
- (1) 5" Ball - Green
- 23" Metal Leaf Wall Hanging
- (1) Hydrangea Bush - Brown
- (10) 15"-20" Twigs
- (3) 28" Sunflower - Rust
- 28" Corkscrew Spray - Brown Rust
- Tools & Supplies
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Floral Cutter
- Serrated Knife
- Use a serrated knife to cut the foam ball in half. (Save the other half for another project.)
- Lay metal leaf wall hanging down on work surface. Use a glue gun to attach the half ball to the center of the metal leaf.
- Use a floral cutter to trim sunflowers to varying lengths and insert them into the center of the half ball.
- Insert spray into a half ball in and around the base of sunflowers.
- Insert corkscrew spray behind sunflowers, extending above tops of flowers.
- Trim twigs and insert around sunflowers for added interest.
- Trim sprigs from hydrangea bush and individually insert into a half ball, completely covering the half ball. Place as a centerpiece on the table.
- Make arrangements on different portions of the wall hanging to hang on the wall.
- Use FloraCraft® WetFōM® – Green and insert fresh flowers.
- Make arrangements using various flowers for different seasons.