Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft Foam:
- One - Ball, 5" diameter, green
- Metal leaf wall hanging, 23" long
- Hydrangea bush, brown
- Eight to Ten - Twigs, 15"-20" long
- Three - Sunflower, rust, 28" tall
- Corkscrew spray, brown rust, 28" tall
- Tools & Supplies
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Floral cutter
- Serrated knife
- Use serrated knife to cut foam ball in half. (Save other half for another project.)
- Lay metal leaf wall hanging down on work surface. Use glue gun to attach half ball to center of metal leaf.
- Use floral cutter to trim sunflowers to varying lengths and insert into center of half ball.
- Insert Erica spray into half ball in and around base of sunflowers.
- Insert corkscrew spray behind sunflowers, extending above tops of flowers.
- Trim twigs and insert around sunflowers for added interest.
- Trim sprigs from hydrangea bush and individually insert into half ball, completely covering half ball. Place as centerpiece on table.
- Make arrangement on different portion of wall hanging to hang on wall.
- Use Green Wet Floral Foam (FloraCraft®) and insert fresh flowers.
- Make arrangements using various flowers for different seasons.