Fall Ring of Wreaths
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® FloraFōM®:
- (1) 8" Half Ball - Green
- (6) 10" Straw Wreaths
- (5) 8" Straw Wreaths
- (1) Bag Spanish Moss
- (3) 30" Stems, Artificial Grass with Seeds
- (3) 30" Stems, Artificial Grass without Seeds
- (1) Hydrangea Bush
- 7 Yards Sisal Twine
- Foam Cutter
- Wire Cutter
- Floral Picks (Approximately 15)
- Tacky Glue
- Arrange wreaths & tie. Remove plastic from wreaths, taking care not to cut clear filament binding around wreaths. Place all 10″ wreaths in a circle on the table. Use 8″ lengths of twine to tie wreaths together. (Photo A) To make tight knots, have a helper hold twine in place as you tie. Make a second knot to firmly secure. In the same way, arrange and tie small wreaths into a circle.
- Stack wreath circles & tie. Place small wreath circle onto large wreath circle. Position, staggering wreaths as shown. Use 12″ lengths of twine to bind layers in at least five places where the wreaths are in contact. (Photo B)
- Trim & insert foam. Use foam cutter to trim edges of foam (Photo C) until foam fits firmly down in the middle opening. If needed, secure with glue and let dry.
- Insert grass. Working between wreath layers, insert grass stems (alternating pattern with two types of grass stems) into the bottom of the foam, allowing stems to fan out underneath small wreaths and on top of large wreaths. (Photo D) Continue around foam until all grass stems have been inserted.
- Add moss & hydrangea bush. Drizzle glue on top of the foam and attach moss above and below wreaths until foam is completely covered. Use a floral cutter to trim the hydrangea bush into sections. Insert floral picks into hydrangea sections. Insert into foam, covering foam completely.