Faux Poppies Floral Arrangement
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® FloraFōM®:
- (1) 2" x 4.6" Pot Insert - Green
- 6" Terra Cotta Planter
- (10 – 12) Faux Poppies - Orange and Pale Orange
- Flowering Greenery Filler
- Spanish Moss
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Floral Pins
- Secure the foam into the pot with glue. This is an Oval shaped arrangement. The overall height will be about 1 1/2 times the height of the container. The width will be almost half the height. This is a 6” planter; cut the first orange poppy and insert it into the center of the foam, standing about 9 inches from the top of the container. Place a second orange poppy 4 inches down and to the right of the first. Place a third orange poppy low and to the left of the first.
- Cut three pale orange poppies at various lengths and insert them evenly spaced between the orange poppies as shown. Turn all the heads of the blossoms to face slightly forward. Insert the remaining poppies at various heights, evenly spaced on the backside of the arrangement.
- Cut apart the greenery and insert it throughout the arrangement to fill the empty spaces between the poppies.
- Use the floral pins to attach Spanish moss to cover the foam at the top of the container.