Floral Mug Project
Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® DryFōM®:
- (1) 2 5/8" x 3 3/4" Mug Plug - Green
- Mug or Small Container
- Floral Moss
- Permanent Flowers
- Low Temp Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Floral Pins
- Floral Wire Cutter
- Apply hot glue to the bottom of the mug plug and insert it into the container
- Cover the top of the mug plug with floral moss using floral pins.
- Place large focal flowers into dry foam and secure with hot glue. Slide leaves up stems to create a fuller flower arrangement. (see photo A below)
- Continue by adding your filler flowers.
- Accessorize your design with a ribbon. (see photo B below)
Tip: Try this flower design using fresh flowers. Substitute FloraCraft® WetFōM® Mug Plug