Wedding Floral Pew Hugger
Skill Level: Beginner
- Floral Hugger Saddle with a FloraFōM® Block
- Hydrangea Spray w/ Budding Blossoms
- White Rose or Ranunculus Spray
- English Ivy
- Baby’s Breath/White Filler Flower
- 1 ½” Sheer Ribbon
- 1” Sheer Satin Stripe Ribbon
- 1 ½” Satin Ribbon
- Wood Pick or Thin Wood Dowel
- Hot Glue (optional)
- To securely attach all stems to the foam dip into hot glue before inserting.
- Completely cover the top wire of the hugger by wrapping the satin ribbon around and around and gluing at the ends to secure. This will not only look nicer but will protect the pew from scratching. You have the option to cut off the bottom wire or wrap it with satin ribbon and glue several ribbon tails to the bottom of the arrangement to cover it.
- Place one large Hydrangea in the top left corner of the arranger and one just below and to the right of the first. Cut the budding blossoms from the Hydrangea spray at different lengths and push them into the bottom left corner, angling down with the ivy. (See photo)
- Place one Rose or Ranunculus Spray angling down from the left bottom corner. Cut the stem of another spray a little shorter and angle it down from the bottom right corner. Cut one large blossom from the spray and place it just above and to the left of the top Hydrangea.
- Place ivy trailing down from the left side of the arranger and shorter pieces filling around the Hydrangeas and Roses or Ranunculus.
- Place sprigs of Eucalyptus at the top left corner, the top right corner, and the bottom right corner.
- Fill in around the entire arrangement with Baby’s Breath.
- Leave the tails of the ribbon and begin looping the ribbon through the arrangement by inserting it into the arranger randomly with the wood pick. (See photo)