Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® Make It: Fun® Foam:
- Balls: 4”, (2) 2.5” and 2”
- Large Mum Bushes: Yellow and (2) Orange
- Grapevine Garland
- Craft Stick
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Serrated Knife
- Cut a small flat spot off the bottom of the 4” and 2.5” balls.
- Pull the orange mum blossoms off from the stems. Glue the flowers to the 4” and (1) 2.5” balls to cover. The bottom of the balls can be left bare and leave a small spot at the top to insert the stem.
- Insert a craft stick halfway into the top of the remaining 2.5” ball and glue the 2” ball on top. Pull the yellow mum blossoms off from the stems and glue them to cover the stacked balls. Leave the bottom and a small spot at the top bare.
- Cut three lengths of grapevine garland using the wire cutters and glue one to the top of each pumpkin for the stem. Pull leaves from the mum bushes and glue in place next to the stem.