Skill Level: Beginner
- FloraCraft® CraftFōM®:
- (1) 6” Ball - White
- (1) 5” Ball - White
- (2) Large Mum Bushes - White
- ¼ Yard Felt - Black
- 1-½ Yards 2” Velvet Ribbon - Green/Gold Stitching
- Small Faux Carrot or Wood Dowel Painted Orange
- 1” Half Round Black Eyes
- Small Red Berries
- Wooden Dowel
- Foam Cutter or Serrated Knife
- Low-Temp Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Cut a flat spot off the bottom of the 6” ball with the serrated knife.
- Cut the flowers from the stems leaving about a 1” stem. Glue the flowers side by side around the balls to completely cover. Leave a small bare space at the bottom of the head and the top of the body to connect the two balls together. Also, leave a small bare space at the bottom of the body so the snowman will stand.
- Insert the wooden dowel into the bottom of the head and glue the other end into the body.
- Cut a 9” circle, 6” circle and a 16” x 5” rectangle from the black felt. Glue the rectangle ends together into a ring and glue the ring centered on top of the 9” circle. Glue the 6” circle on top of the ring to complete the hat. Tie a small length of ribbon into a knot, then glue the knot and the berries to the hat.
- Tie the remaining ribbon around the neck for the scarf.
- Glue a toothpick to the backs of the eyes then glue in place on the face. Glue the nose in place below the eyes. Place the hat on the head.